Protect, Enhance or Build your reputations through the Media
As a PR practitioner Media 4 You will analyze and find positive message and translate those messages into positive media stories. when the news is bad, we can formulate the best response and mitigate the damage.
Public relations (PR) is the practice of managing the flow of information between an organization and its public. Public relations – often referred to as PR – gains an organization or individual exposure to their audiences using topics of public interest and news items that do not require direct payment. Because public relations places exposure in credible third-party outlets, it offers a third-party legitimacy that advertising does not have. Common activities include speaking at conferences, working with the press, and employee communication
PRINT MEDIA TRACKING
Branding is the process of giving a meaning to specific company, products or services by creating and shaping a brand in consumers’ minds. It is a strategy designed by companies to help people to quickly identify their products and organization, and give them a reason to choose their products over the competition’s, by clarifying what this particular brand is and is not.The objective is to attract and retain loyal customers by delivering a product that is always aligned with what the brand promises.
'Branding is endowing products and services with the power of a brand' - Kotler & Keller
Who does it affect?
A brand provides consumers with a decision-making-shortcut when feeling indecisive about the same product from different companies.
Besides helping consumers to distinguish similar products, successful branding strategies are also adding to a company’s reputation. This asset can affect a range of people, from consumers to employees, investors, shareholders, providers, and distributors. As an example, if you don’t like or don’t feel connected to a brand, you would probably not want to work for it. However, if you feel like the brand understands you and offers products that inspire you, you would probably desire to work for it and be part of its world.
A brand is the perceived image of the product you sell, and branding is the strategy to create that image.
Companies tend to use different tools to create and shape a brand.
For example, branding can be achieved through:
advertising and communications
product and packaging design
sponsoring and partnerships
the visual identity of the brand (logo, website and colors, are just
A brand is the perceived image of the product you sell, and branding is the
strategy to create that image.
How can it be done?
Marketing refers to the activities of a company associated with buying and selling a product or service. It includes advertising, selling and delivering products to people. Companies try to get the attention of target audiences by using slogans, packaging design,celebrity endorsements and general media exposure. Marketing is everything a company does to acquire customers and maintain a relationship with them. Even the small tasks like writing thank-you letters, playing golf with a prospective client, returning calls promptly and meeting with a past client for coffee can be thought of as marketing. The ultimate goal of marketing is to match a company’s products and services to the people who need and want them, thereby ensuring profitability.
- Anticipating, analyzing and interpreting public opinion, attitudes and issues that might impact, for good or ill, the operations and plans of the organization.
- Counseling management at all levels in the organization with regard to policy decisions, courses of action and communication, taking into account their public ramifications and the organization’s social or citizenship responsibilities.
- Researching, conducting and evaluating, on a continuing basis, programs of action and communication to achieve the informed public understanding necessary to the success of an organization’s aims. These may include marketing; financial; fund raising; employee, community or government relations; and other programs.
- Planning and implementing the organization’s efforts to influence or change public policy. Setting objectives, planning, budgeting, recruiting and training staff, developing facilities — in short, managing the resources needed to perform all of the above.
- Write and distribute press releases
- Speech writing
- Write pitches (less formal than press releases) about a firm and send them directly to journalists
- Create and execute special events designed for public outreach and media relations
- Conduct market research on the firm or the firm’s messaging
- Expansion of business contacts via personal networking or attendance and sponsoring at events
- Crisis public relations strategies
- Social media promotions and responses to negative opinions online
You should hire a public relations agency when you want to protect, enhance or build your reputations through the media. As a PR practitioner we analyze you and find the positive messages and translate those messages into positive media stories. When the news is bad, we can formulate the best response and mitigate the damage.